Lineage 2 Maniacs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here we can help you with all the info you need about Lineage 2

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Soul crystals by your order

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AngarCO

Soul crystals by your order Empty
PostSubject: Soul crystals by your order   Soul crystals by your order I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 1:29 pm

Our clan is good at staging Soul crystals, so we decided to help other players in aliance.
We make "ALI prices" : SC 14 --> 1,5KKK, SC 15-->1,9KKK.
Which colour and stage you need, send MAIL to : "crystals3 and we will send you payment request.
Its better then hunt saileren/anakazel/baylor/beleth by your own for 3 days. We will make this work for you.
Save your time!

Server : L2World.org 20x. Clan: werewolvez. . for more info pm "angarCO, g0ro,

Last edited by AngarCO on Wed Sep 22, 2010 2:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bingbing

PostSubject: Re: Soul crystals by your order   Soul crystals by your order I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 2:01 pm

Please be more specific, this isn't just a forum for ONE server - it's a forum where every player from every server can come together and ask questions / sell services (must comply with their server rules) / & things of that nature.

All I'm asking you to do is to Edit your post and put the server name in it somewhere. Also a way to contact you/other members of your clan about your services.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
AngarCO

PostSubject: Re: Soul crystals by your order   Soul crystals by your order I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 2:12 pm

when pyro spamming it I dont recieve any other information, so i hope it is alliance forum. Never mind, I did edit...
Back to top Go down
bingbing

PostSubject: Re: Soul crystals by your order   Soul crystals by your order I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 2:15 pm

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Soul crystals by your order   Soul crystals by your order I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Soul crystals by your order
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lineage 2 Maniacs :: General Discussion-
Jump to: